Posted on December 22, 2006
Filed Under Uncategorized |
Okay friends - in response to Rich’s request (#50 on the previous thread), here is a top 10 specific list of predictions to address. I think we’ll all benefit from a diversity of views on these. Answer as many or as few as you’d like:
1. Will the U.S. Dollar Crash in 2007?
2. What will the Fed do with interest rates in 2007: Net raise, lower or net neutral?
3. Will inflation or deflation be the overriding concern in 2007?
4. How would you invest $100,000 in ‘07 to achieve the best gains?
5. Has housing hit bottom? If not, how far will it fall?
6. Will Earth be rocked by more strange and record breaking “earth changes” in 2007?
7. Will the U.S. and/or Israel attack Iran?
8. Will the US experience another terrorist attack on a scale greater than 9/11?
9. What is the best way to survive a second great depression?
10. What is the worst news that will come out of 2007?
10. What is the best news that will come out of 2007?
Anything else you’d like to address. I’ll tally the results and post them in the new year!