Bull! Not Bull
No Liability by Bullnotbull.com
Bullnotbull.com does not make any representations, warranties or
guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness
of the information displayed on this web site. The information is
supplied by Bullnotbull.com with the express condition, to which
everyone using this website is subject, that no obligation, responsibility
or liability shall be incurred by Bullnotbull.com or its principal
for any loss or damage, whether incidental, special, indirect or
consequential, in connection with, caused by or arising from any
use of or reliance upon the information contained on the Bullnotbull.com
Independent Opinion, No Advice Given by Bullnotbull.com
I do not pass judgment on the investment merit of companies, options,
futures, bonds, commodities or any other financial instruments mentioned
or discussed on the Bullnotbull.com web site. I do not give
investment advice and my comments are an expression of my opinion
only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations
to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other
financial instrument at any time. A qualified investment
advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your
legal jurisdiction, should be consulted prior to the purchase or
sale of any investment.
No Investor Relations Activities by Bullnotbull.com
Bullnotbull.com and its principal do not play promotional roles,
do not perform investor relations activities, and do not accept
payment of any kind from public companies, directly or indirectly,
in connection with these two functions. Promotional role is defined
as communicating with investment dealers, advisors, and shareholders
- both current and prospective - to increase awareness of and interest
in a publicly traded company. Investor relations is defined as various
services rendered, from the preparation of corporate brochures,
to shareholder communications, to specific campaigns designed to
increase trading activity in the shares of a publicly traded company.
Bullnotbull.com contains links to other web sites. These links are
not endorsements of products or services in such sites, and no information
in such site has been endorsed or approved by Bullnotbull.com. Bullnotbull.com
is not liable for any errors, omissions, bugs, viruses, or other
problems that the linked sites may cause. Bullnotbull.com is not
responsible for the content or links to the content of the Internet,
World Wide Web, FTP sites, USENET, or any other service that is
outside the Bullnotbull.comand/or Bullnotbull.com web site.
Bullnotbull.com respects the privacy of all of its users. The principal
of Bullnotbull.com exclusively handles all correspondence from its
users and will not disclose personal information of any type, including
your email address, to outside parties for any purpose, unless we
are instructed to do so by the user or are ordered to do so by a
court of competent jurisdiction. We will defend your right to privacy
to the bitter end!
All articles contained herein are copyrighted. They may be reproduced
with full credit given, and with links back to this website.
Trade and Service Marks
The principal of Bullnotbull.com specifically claim all rights to
the phrase "Bullnotbull.com" and "Bullnotbull"
No use of these terms may be made without express prior consent,
except as provided for by academics and authors under Fair Use provisions
of current U.S. Copyright law. First use of these terms occurred
Fair Use Notice
This site contains copyrighted material the
use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the
copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts
to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights,
economic, democratic, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted
material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on
this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed
a prior interest in receiving the included information for research
and educational purposes.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes
of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission
from the copyright owner.
If you believe this site is infringing your copyright, I will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA"). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement may or should be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Service provider(s): Bull! Not bull
Name of agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement: M.A. Nystrom
Email address of designated agent to which notification should be sent:
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.